Natalie Dormer on Women and Body Image in Hollywood during SDCC 2014 (x)
Queen MargaeryQueen Natalie
IVE BEEN LAUGHING AT THIS FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS
I love fanfic writers because fanfiction is just so kind and selfless. You give us really enjoyable stories completely free of charge and I am really, really grateful for it.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Side note: These don’t have motors. They’re completely momentum/wind-powered and literally just wander around beaches unsupervised like giant abstract monsters.
these are both amazing and COMPLETELY TERRIFYING
The last one is like a weird mass of elephant legs wtf
local gay couple judges saturday morning runners
if i ever dont reblog this assume im dead
Here’s my photoset for my Lady Thor cosplay debuted at Awesome Con 2014. I worked on this project with my best friend, eclecticeevee who joined me as Lady Cap.
Photos by alliluvsgames
More photos from this will be posted on my cosplay page and Lady Cap’s shoot is coming soon.
Reblogging because I posted it so late last night. Sorry for spam!